Finance and Budgeting
Forward Planning Service
Our Family Finance service offers free assistance from budget advisors that are trained by and affilitated to the NZ Federation of Family Budgeting Services.
* Budgeting/Forward planning
* Cashflow forecasting
* Contractual/Agreement rights/obligations
* Advocacy with agencies
* Non Asset Procedure
* Bankruptcy Documentation Advice
* Kiwisaver withdrawal advice and documentation
For enquiries or to make a booking please call 09 424 4584 or email email@example.com. While our other services are funded for families with young children, our budgeting service is freely available to all members of the local community.
What to bring to your Budgeting appointment
Please bring as many as possible to your first appointment:
- * Bank Statements for the last 2-3 months
- * Pay slips or WINZ breakdown of benefit
- * Mortgage or rent payment details
- * Power account
- * Loan and credit card agreements/statements
- * Telephone account mobile, landline, internet
- * Hire purchases
- * Water rates bills
- * Details of any insurances
- * WOF registration due dates
- * Records of any unpaid or outstanding bills or loans
Free budgeting information and other resources can be found online at :
Here's some of what our clients are saying about our Family Finance service....
"Nicola was very helpful and thorough!"
"Totally awesome budgeter. Helps to manage and make my situation better"
"Very understanding, I felt heard not judged and my finances arranged successfully. Thank you."
"I have found it a pleasure to work with such a wonderful educated person that I look forward to our next visit. Thank you for always making us welcome"
"Very helpful people that listen and then help. So very grateful."